- Product Details
Gree 60000 BTU Central Ducted Hyper Heat Pump AC Inverter Pro Growers Hydroponics Farm Plant Factory
Model: FLEXX60HP230V1BH / FLEXX60HP230V1AO
INDOOR KEY FEATURES
- Installation Flexibility
A built-in secondary drain allows the unit to be mounted for up flow or horizontally (left or right), enabling multi-position installation (NO DOWNFLOW).
- Efficient Comfort
As an alternate to gas furnaces, reduce the use of fossil fuels and experience cleaner energy and efficiency levels that meet many local and federal requirements.
- CONTROLS: Factory installed interface for third-party thermostat compatibility* (*Wired thermostat not included)
- Indoor copper connections and outdoor connections are standard hvac flared, no brazing needed.
- Modes: Cool, Heat, Dry, Fan, Auto
- Multi Poise Installation (Up Flow, Horizontal Right, Horizontal Left)
- CFM: 1600
- Less than 2% air leakage
- Quiet indoor operation: 51dB
- Anti-corrosive fin coating
- Extreme heating operation in as low as -22° F
- Built-in third-party thermostat compatibility (Single Stage)
- Indoor requires its own 208-230v power source, it does not feed power from the outdoor unit like other models.
OUTDOOR KEY FEATURES
- Extra Low Temperature Heating
For when its cold outside, the heat output for this system is up to 69% of rated capacity down to -22° F , making this a primary heat source and eliminating the need for a backup heat source.
- Stepless Frequency Adjustment
Precise control of the system maintains stable and constant room temperature while reducing sound level and saving energy.
- Built-in basepan and crankcase heater
- Auto-restart function
- Condenser high-temperature protection
- Refrigerant leakage detection
- Quiet outdoor operation, as low as 58 dB(A)
- Aluminum Hydrophilic pre-coated fins
- Max Piping length 100'
- Cooling operating range
- 5° ~ 129° F
- Heating operating range
- -22° ~ 75° F